The practice team at St Andrew's work together to ensure that their patients have appropriate access to general medical services.
All consultations are by appointment. These can either be face to face with your doctor or over the telephone. An appointment will always be offered on the same day in the event of an emergency.
In general, it is preferred if patients regularly see the same doctor..
|Monday||8:00am - 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 7.30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 7.30pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 6.30pm|
- Appointment with doctors begin at 8.40am and nurses at 8.10am
- Please note that the phone lines are switched off at 7pm Monday to Thursday and at 6:30pm on Fridays.
- On Fridays we close between 1:00pm and 2:00pm.
|Monday||08.40am - 12.00am | 3.00pm - 7.00pm|
|Tuesday||08.40am - 12.00am | 3.00pm - 7.00pm|
|Wednesday||08.40am - 12.00am | 3.00pm - 7.00pm|
|Thursday||08.40am - 12.00am | 3.00pm - 7.00pm|
|Friday||08.40am - 12.00am | 3.00pm - 6.00pm|
In order to keep surgeries running smoothly as possible please remember the following points:
- The doctors would prefer that all children under the age of 14 are accompanied by an adult.
- Try to arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive more than 10 minutes after the start of your appointment there is a chance that the Doctor will not be able to see you.
- Let us know if you cannot keep your appointment
- Do not squeeze other people into the slot.
- Do not save too many problems for one appointment
Urgent Medical Problems
If you need to be seen urgently and there are no appointments available, please speak to a Receptionist who will arrange for you to be seen or spoken to as appropriate. However, without an appointment this may mean you have to wait longer to see a Doctor.
There is no "drop in" surgery and walking into the Practice will not guarantee you an appointment.
If you have an URGENT medical problem that cannot wait until the surgery re-opens at 2pm call: 02380 645 530.
Out of hours (weekends and night cover)
If you have an urgent medical situation outside the Surgery times, please ring NHS 111 Service.
Medical help fast but NOT a 999 emergency